DCM consortium is excited to share with you the “Policy Paper on Training Investments and Open Educational Resources (OERs) for Enhancing Digital Skills in the Cultural and Creative Sector (IO4).” This comprehensive document offers valuable insights and suggestions to policymakers, based on the experiences and best practices of the DCM project partners.
Explore the IO4 Document:
The IO4 document contains a wealth of information, including:
- An introduction to the significance of OERs in CCS
- Discovering OERs and blended learning opportunities for improving digital skills among CCS workers and professionals
- A review of ongoing or implemented schemes and policies related to CCS in Europe and each partner country
- A comparative analysis of policies and programs across countries
- Policy recommendations for enhancing digital skills in the CCS
- A future-focused roadmap for all relevant stakeholder levels
- A conclusion summarizing the findings and recommendations
Recommendations for the EU Commission: The DCM consortium has developed a set of recommendations for the EU Commission, based on the experiences and best practices of the DCM project. These recommendations support the Commission’s efforts to introduce blended learning for CCS workers and professionals, ensuring a well-equipped workforce that can thrive in the digital era.
We invite you to download the IO4 document in English and the partner languages by clicking on the buttons below. Gain access to valuable insights and recommendations to enhance digital skills in the Cultural and Creative Sector.