DCM team would like to invite you to subscribe to our Online platform and take the MOOC courses that aims at promoting digital skills and competences, transverse competences and social inclusion among adult learners involved in the Culture and Creative Sector (CCS), an innovative adult educational program available in English and all partners languages as Open Education Resource (OER) and accessible to adults with limited digital skills. The MOOC courses addresses the following topics:
- How to define and expend digital audiences and online presence – specific tools to measure and plan. Social media and its importance in the CCS.
- How to vary the use of the most appropriate digital tools and technologies for collaborative and communication process. Guidelines for effective communication, interaction and collaboration.
- Online resources on how to re-elaborated and integrate your work with brand new techniques. Re-think and explore possible alternatives for sustainable working practices.
- Online safety. Advises on how to protect data, personal devices, and health and well-being of the user.
- Get to know how to protect digital content and intellectual property rights. Understanding the importance of copyright law and licensing of an artist´s work.
- Creativity and innovation as a main driver of CCS. Exploring new ways of doing business, developing new revenue models based on digital innovation and new ways of digital distribution formats.
Learners are asked to pass a 10-question quiz at the end of each MOOC, for a total of six quizzes. Quiz questions are based on the information contained in the corresponding MOOC.
Certificate: Each learner who passes the six quizzes, reaching a 60% of right answers in every quiz, will receive a Certificate of Completion.