First Intermediate meeting
Digital Creative Minds
Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult
Project Coordinator: Copernicus Berlin e.V. (Germany)
Project partners: Sevlievo Municipality (Bulgaria), Associazione MUSIKART (Italy), Raama Noorte Uhing Noorus (Estonia), Comune Giardini Naxos (Italy), Asociación EuropeYou (Spain)
Meeting venue: Sevlievo (Bulgaria)
Meeting duration: From 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
The project consortium of “Digital Creative Minds” had its first intermediate meeting. The meeting took place in Sevlievo, Bulgaria and was hosted by Sevlievo Municipality.
The meeting started with a welcoming speech of the Sevlievo Municipality Mayor Mr. Ivan Ivanov which wished to project partners managers a good work and to rich the objectives set in the project for the benefits of all young adults working or interested to work in the cultural and creative sectors. The local press was also present and interviewed some of the project managers.
Afterwards, project partners managers:
- Checked the state of art of the project and that the project was proceeded according to plan;
- Discussed, assessed and evaluated the Digital Competences for CCS guidelines (IO1) which now is freely available online as OER.
- Discussed how to realize the online platform (IO2);
- Defined the development of the MOOC course (IO3) and all the main deadlines;
- Defined the organization of the blended mobility (BM)(C1) in Italy;
- Updated the plan of the dissemination activities to be realized until the next project meeting in Estonia (August 2022).